The 2017 Good Old Days Youth Talent Showcase
Invites all performers from middle to high school age
To showcase their talents at the 50th Annual Good Old Days festival.
Showcase date: September 9, 2017 starting at 3:00 pm
1. This is an amateur showcase, no professional performers.
2. All members of the act must attend middle or high school.
4. The same person cannot compete in more than three (3) acts. They are allowed to perform once as a solo, once as a duo, and/or once as a group of three or
5. Solos and duos will have 5 minutes to perform; groups of three or more will have 10 minutes.
6. Entries must be received by July 21, 2017.
7. The Good Old Days committee will provide microphone(s) and a stage in the entertainment tent. Contestants are responsible to supply their special equipment, instruments, and props.
Any Questions? Patti Weber (630)205‐1405
2017 GOOD OLD DAYS YOUTH TALENT SHOWCASE ENTRY FORM
Please clearly print all information
1) Size of Act: Solo / Duet / Trio / Group (how many people):
2) Name of Group or Individual:
3) Type of Act (check one or more):
Instrumental (type): Dance (type):
Vocal / Comedy / Magic / Other:
4) List the names of each member of the act. (Write on the back for more members)
5) Contact Information ‐ Parent or Guardian
Address: Home Phone:
City: Zip: Cell Phone:
6) I heard about the Good Old Days Youth Talent Showcase from:
DEADLINE: Entries must be received by July 21, 2017.
Mail completed form to: Good Old Days/Youth Talent Showcase, PO Box 286, Winfield, IL
Or scan to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Talent Committee reserves the right to accept or deny entries at its discretion. For Office Use Only:
Date Received: By: